We are happy to have cooler temperatures in Giddings this week after a cool front passed through... from 107 down to 99 degrees? WE WILL TAKE IT!
That's what we have been hearing all over town. You know it is summer in Texas when the average daily temperature hovers aroung 100 degrees. It's TEXAS!
The Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce the upcoming Chamber of Commerce Business and Community Awards recipients.
- Outstanding Citizen of the Year
BRAILLE CENTER #163
- Outstanding Civic Organization of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
BLUEBONNET ELECTRIC COOPERATIVE
- Outstanding Business of the Year
ROY E. .KRUEMCKE III AND KYLE B.SCHATTE
- Outstanding Youth of the Year
- Outstanding Customer Service of the Year
The Chamber Banquet information is attached and the other local events and activities are listed. Share this with your staff, family, and friends.
Thank you to everyone who helps make this community such a wonderful place to live, work, and volunteer.